A good golf swing begins with solid foundation of balance and stabilization of your core muscles. This movement is designed to strengthen the low back muscles and glutes.
Golf Specific Training, Glutes, Back
- Lie down on back with your feet on top of the ball
- Point toes towards your shins
- Pull shoulder blades back and down
- Raise glutes up until you are one line from your shoulders to your • feet
- Slowly lower your body until hips almost touch the ground, then repeat the lift
Repeat 2 sets of 10-12 reps